Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Bridgeton, NJ
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Randi Galan - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Hopewell Township just outside of Bridgeton NJ.
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are independent contractors that market State Farm insurance and financial services products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required by the agent.
competencies expected for this role
Enthusiastic and motivated to assist customers with insurance and financial services to help them manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
we look forward to speaking with you!
additional desired abilities/competencies
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable licensing requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Spanish preferred
This position will be with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company ("State Farm"). Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required for the position sought. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none